YUMMY CREAM DRESSING
1/2 CUP MILK
1/4 CUP BUTTERMILK
2 CUPS MAYO
4 CRUSHED GARLIC CLOVES
4 FINELY DICED GREEN ONIONS
1 TSP. LEMON JUICE
1 1/2 T. COARSELY GROUND BLACK PEPPER
3 T. FRESH GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
MIX ALL TOGETHER AND STORE IN THE FRIG IN A GLASS JAR.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS !
I am eating lots of salads now like lots of you. I try to come up with a different type each day for variety.
Some of my favorite combos are........
- diced chicken, mandarin orange slices, red onion and pine nuts (and, of course a base of romaine lettuce)
- diced chicken, pineapple, grapes, and orange slices
- chopped tomato, geen chilies, sweet onion,shredded cheese, avacado and sprinkled with minced cilantro and a few crushed tortilla chips (I usually use salsa as my dressing on this one I`ll send my super salsa recipe sometime soon.
- For a special day when I need a lift, I combine a few frozen(thawed) shrimp, lots of chopped celery, tomato, some green chilies, green onion and use some cocktail sauce as my dressing
- Any type cooked pasta, diced zucchini, canned green beans diced tomato, cubed cheese (This calls for Italian dressing)